Thursday 6 December 2018

Thursday 6th December 2018

The pup forced me to do 350% of her walk this morning, so add today's 250% extra to yesterday's 700% means we're at 950% already this week.  There's no way I can keep doing long walks like yesterday and today but the pup refused to come to the door until we'd gone as far as she wanted to go this morning!

Gonna take my new Multi this morning... it's got lactospores in it but is that the same as lactose?  Will my body embrace or reject them?
***

Total grossness.  Just taken it and it tastes as bad as it smells so I've swapped multi's with Steve (he's taking mine and I'm taking his as of tomorrow) and Steve's multi is smaller than my AP and about the same size as the previous multi, so, in theory, I'll be able to swallow it whole instead of crunching it up.

The lactospores have affected me the same way as Lactose does too so I've just cracked open my first can of ginger beer of the day.

Not good at all.
***

Just gone to get my second can of ginger beer 'cos I'm still feeling sick.  I know now not to get those ones though!
***

Just bought a year's supply of Calcium, Iron and B12 again, so I'll be back to taking multiple pills every morning, but at least I won't feel sick within seconds of taking them.  Just over £77 is expensive, but it's only once a year for optimal health so I reckon it's worth it.  I reckon I made the same mistake last year as well, which is why I finished the Multi first a few days back.

I'm gonna go back to reading the ingredients on supplements now though and avoid anything that has lacto anything in it because that's milk so I need to avoid it at all costs if I want to not throw up.

I ordered it just before the 12 noon cut off time though, so they will, in theory, be dispatched today and be with me either tomorrow or Saturday with the post which ain't bad going at all.

If you're looking for some great value supplements and you want a discount on your first order, go to Simply Supplements and put my name (Amanda George) and possibly my email address (amanda.k.george@googlemail.com) in as the referrer at the checkout and we'll both get 10% off our next order with them!

Wouldn't go anywhere else now.
***

I'm liking Simply Supplements even more now!  They've just called to say that although the supplements had been dispatched soon after 12, I may not get them tomorrow, it may be Saturday instead but that I could save 10% by signing up for the Auto-dispatch thingy which is even better!  The lady didn't pressure me to take it up and accepted it when I said I wanted to try them out first... she just wanted to make sure I knew about it was all!  I'll have a ponder on it when I've swallowed them and decide between saving the 10% on auto-dispatch which is getting on for £8.50 saving or if I should go with the 10% cashback through Quidco.  Either way, I'm getting the multi for free every year and it's one less thing to worry about!

What do you think I should do?
***

Steve thinks I should go via Quidco so that I only order it when I need it... do you agree with him or think I should do the auto-dispatch?  I genuinely can't make up my mind about it!
***

Ooooh!  AVG has just secured a threat for me so I'm doing me daily quick scan - things like that make the subscription for 2 years sooo worth it for me... expensive but it keeps me and my contacts free of viruses and malware!

Thank you soooo much, AVG!!
***

That's me prescription taken and my cardigan washed and dried now so I'm doing a tune-up scan of my PC now, to see what happens... gotta remember to activate it when the scan has finished though... you watch me forget lol
***

Beddy-by's time now... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment