Wednesday 5 December 2018

Wednesday 5th December 2018

That's the puppy walked and fed.  It's the first 100% that she struggles with 'cos she forced me to do 500% today and wanted to do more but I just couldn't... it wouldn't have been safe.

Yesterday's bank balance was 300%, added to today's 400% makes 700% in only three days so it's gonna be another huge marathon in the bank this week.  I just hope the pup doesn't mind going slower for me and coming in when I want to come home instead of her 'cos there's no way that I can do another 500% walk safely this week... no way in heck!  It just wouldn't be safe!

Time to take my last Iron now then start on the new multi tomorrow.
***


That's the Iron gone down the hatch.  T'was a bit of a nightmare this time but it's been swallowed now and the bottle binned so I'm gonna get the multi out of the box and put it in the drawer now, ready for tomorrow.
***

They are huge, capsule-shaped things that look gross and stink so I'm not looking forward to taking the first one tomorrow  😟  I just hope I don't break my teeth on them when I crunch them up!  Wish me luck for tomorrow!
***

The Amazon Pantry order has just left Swindon and is "1 stop away" so mine must be the first/only order!  I've got the map up, so I can follow the route of the order lol
***

There was one delivery before me, but "the driver is on the way to you" now and is currently in Cirencester, so it'll hopefully arrive within the next hour or so - yaaaay!
***

It's just arrived and it took both of us to drag the box through to the kitchen because it was so incredibly heavy.

We've both cracked open a can of cherryade each and it's gorgeous and sweet and at about 50p a can we really can't complain!

I've got 2 boxes of Strepsils to hopefully ease this cold away a bit quicker, 14 Bounty bars (Steve complained that they weren't the dark chocolate ones, even though I got him a huge Toblerone in with it all... cheeky swine lol) 16 Pepsi Max cherries, a box of cocoa coconut Nakd bars that I've never tried before, 2 litres of coconut milk and a can of deodorant for Steve.  Not a bad haul for under £35 and delivery the next day!

We'll both look like cherries and coconuts by the time we've got through it all!  lol
***

Dunno if it really is the coconut, but after 2 Bounty bars and 2 mouthfuls of coconut milk, my mood does seem to be slightly lighter than it was before I had it.

I'm not on top of the world or anything, but I've gone from a 4 to a 5 on the mood scale type thing so it's working for me within seconds.  You'd need to eat and drink a lot of it every day for it to have the leveling effect of ADs, but for a temporary pick-up that you can get with your groceries and is almost instant as opposed to weeks for ADs, it's a definite improvement in my opinion!

The coconut milk tastes strong and weird to me, but so would cow's milk now 'cos it's been almost 20 years since I last tasted it, but I reckon I'll add it to next week's shopping order and take it from there!

Give it a try, just don't expect miracles from just a sip of it... have full mouthfuls instead of just tiny sips!
***

First survey of the day completed.
***

Second survey done and dusted.
***

That's tea ordered and the quick virus scan started
***

Still free of viruses and malware, thankfully
***

I is full of chips and squash now 'cos I've just taken my prescription so I'll be heading to bed soon... just hope that Chrome starts responding soon!
***

Apparently there isn't enough memory to open the page, so I'm gonna publish this then reboot my likkle laptop.  BBS!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment