Thursday 8 June 2023

Mornin' all

Even though I had a veeery late night, I still managed pretty much 8½ hours of sleep and it could, potentially, be a late night tonight too 'cos my 2 orders from yesterday are "due by 9pm" although I'm seriously hoping they arrive well before then.


I've taken my morning pills and run the daily virus scan, so I'm just waiting for my morning carer now.


I've got a litre of soya milk in the fridge that I wanna try using with my vegan protein powder, but I dunno if I can or not... I don't suppose you know do you?  I got it so that I can finish off the cereal, so that it doesn't go off, but if there's any left I wanna try the high protein soya milk with the protein powder so that I can boost my protein levels even more - I can't afford to waste either of them if they don't go together though, so opinions please?


Gonna sort out today's to-do list now.


No comments:

Post a Comment