I woke up this morning with my energy levels through the floor and struggled to get out of bed until my bladder woke up. I took my Visible 'Morning Stability' reading when I got back to the bedroom and I'm at 3 again today. I then came downstairs and took my first 10 pills of the day, then refilled the glass and took my 7 new pills which, thankfully, increased my energy within seconds. I then had my breakfast and took my last new pills after I'd washed up.
I've brought my OddBox in and I'll be having 2 potatoes with my leftovers for lunch today and for each lunch this week too.
I forgot to weigh myself before I had my solid breakfast, but I've just done it and I'm 3kg overweight, so I've gotta be a good girl with my snacking this week!
I've just taken the mince pies of tomorrow's order so there's less temptation in the drawers lol
Today's delivery has been dispatched overnight but it's not out for delivery yet, so I hope it's not a late delivery today so that I can do my day's exercises!
The daily virus scan was all reassuringly clear, so that's a relief.
Time to get today's three breakfast photos up on Instagram, then today's to-do list, then start on the admin for publishing my second memoir <gulp>
BBS
No comments:
Post a Comment