I've literally just put the phone down after a quick call with the MH nurse at my GP surgery... apparently "the doctor" (I'm assuming my GP) has sent off her report and said that I'll be using the license for ID purposes only, which is a huge relief and means that there isn't so much urgency to get my photo accepted for my passport now.
Within seconds of putting the phone down after that call and sending out a thank you to Gaia, there was a knock at the door and my second delivery of the day was given to me, so I sent a thank you out to Loki too (it had to be Him answering my bathroom prayer of getting the delivery to arrive after I'd finished in the bathroom and He put His chaotic stamp on it by getting it to arrive less than 30 seconds after the phone call had finished).
I'm just waiting for one more delivery now - my replacement HLTH bands and I'm gonna order some Pagany things as a thank you to Gaia and the Green Man which should hopefully be here tomorrow too.
No comments:
Post a Comment