Saturday, 12 September 2026

Mornin' all

I've woken up to a behaving bladder this morning 'cos I wasn't about to wet myself as soon as I opened my eyes this morning, which was a relief.  I've also got a Visible score of 4 but won't be lapping or exercising today 'cos I don't wanna get sweaty after having my weekly bath.  I've pulled the water heating switch on so it's bathtime at 6am today.  I've also taken my blood pressure which was 116 and popped my morning pills.  I've brought my new clothes down and put the towel in the bathroom before remembering to put my new Pentagram around my neck, but it's all sorted now though.


The daily virus scan found an advanced issue, which is now being resolved.


I'm gonna make the most of a quiet afternoon by giving my memoir one last read-through then getting things started with publishing my second memoir and I'm gonna carry on deleting the photos in between everything else this morning.


Time to get today's to-do list together before I have my bath.


BBS


No comments:

Post a Comment