Friday 26 October 2018

Friday 26th October 2018

That's the pup walked and fed.  She only wanted to do the 100% today, so there's still 150% in the bank.
***

Started off the weekly virus scan and we're up to 26% already and, in theory, will be finished in the early morning of Sunday 'cos it takes 45 hours to do a deep scan and I started it at 9.30am today.

Saying that though, the clocks go back tonight so it'll be done an hour later on Sunday.  Means I get an extra hour in bed though!  Yay!
***

Steve's finally gone to do a bottle of squash for me so that I can take the supplements when it's done.
***

That's the supplements swallowed and I was wrong about how much squash I needed to take them 'cos I only needed half the amount of the original bottle to swallow them today!  Glad it's sorted now, so that the new bottle can keep me going for a few more days.
***

Two surveys done and dusted so far today.
***

Third survey of the day completed.
***

Fourth survey done and dusted and it's not even 4pm yet!
***

Taken me prescription now so I'm hoping for an early night tonight.  Gonna head to bed at about 7pm hopefully... bet I'll still be awake at my normal bed time though!  lol
***

Off to bed now... it's only 7.30pm so it's a much-needed early night!

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment