Saturday 20 October 2018

Saturday 20th October 2018

That's the puppy walked and she's still got most of yesterday's food in her bowl so I didn't need to feed her this morning.

Gonna take me supplements now and hope that I remember to put more entries into this blog post than I have for the last few days!
***

That's me supplements taken.  The multivitamin was a nightmare to swallow this time though - 3 big mouthfuls of squash before it went down!!  The Calcium went down OK I suppose and the Iron went down really easily, but the multi was a right royal PITA!
***

I forgot to publish yesterday's blog post but didn't realise until I saw that it was still a draft!  It's published now though  👌
***

I forgot to do the deep virus scan too and there weren't any reminders in Thunderbird, so maybe I'm just doing the virus scan once a month instead of once a week now?
***

Had an email last night with one of my passwords in the subject line and the first paragraph of the message.  Apparently they've put a trojan virus on my machine and they wanted $600 to delete the intimate content they found on my machine within 48 hours or they will send it to all my contacts.

IT'S A SCAM... DO NOT SEND THEM THE $600 THEY ARE ASKING FOR.  THEY HAVEN'T PUT A VIRUS ON YOUR MACHINE AND THEY GOT YOUR PASSWORD FROM A DATABASE ONLINE!

If you send them the $600 they will have access to your bank account and will clear your account out.

It's a new scam that's doing the rounds.

They are preying on your fear of being infected by a virus to get your money in the full knowledge that what they are doing is totally legal because you chose to give them your bank account details when you paid the $600.

Do a deep virus and malware scan if you would feel reassured by doing it, but do not send them the money they are bribing you for.  They are cyber criminals, nothing more, nothing less.
***

Another book read and reviewed on Amazon and my writing blog, just need to add it to the site and upload it now.  Added a paragraph to my query email about where the story sits on the book shelf... it's kinda Billionaire Boy meets Double Act.

Gonna have a mug of tea, update the site with the reviews, then take me pills and head to bed for an early night for a change... bet I'm still awake at my normal time though!  lol
***

***

Off to bed now... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment