Tuesday 23 October 2018

Tuesday 23rd October 2018

There's a huge rip in the knee of my purple trousers and my carer is refusing to search through the pile on top of the washer drier even though he knows full well that I'm a foot shorter than him so can't reach the top!  Had to put on a pair of trousers that are waaaay too small around the waist for me and hope they didn't fall down on the pup's walk this morning.

Need to invest in some long skirts or elasticated waistband trousers instead!  I know I've got at least 2 skirts and one other pair of trousers that fit me in the pile, I'm just not tall enough to go through it all to find them and my carer "can't be bothered to" even though he's being paid for 30 hours of care a week!!
***

The pup did 150% of her walk today and the trousers stayed up, thankfully!  Gonna go and have a look on Amazon for more trousers now, before I forget though!
***

Just bought 4 trousers for under £30 on Amazon.  Two will be here tomorrow and two on Thursday!  They are petite with elasticated waists and the next size up because of the size 14 trousers and jeans I've already got being totally undoupable as well as showing me belly!

Assuming they all fit, I'll know that I'm size 16 clothes for tops as well as trousers/skirts.  I've got huge boobs and a huge stomach... my boobs will only get bigger (as I loose weight) and me waist will slowly get smaller (as I loose weight) but right now I'm the same size for my whole body.

Anyone want to take bets on the trousers being too big because of the elasticated waist??  lol
***

Just put on the new t-shirt too.  Waaaaay too big and baggy for the size I bought!  👎  You could easily fit my little nephew into it too without breaking it and he's 3 years old!  😲

Such are the joys of online shopping I guess.
***

First survey of the day completed.
***

The festive season has just, officially for me, started!  I've just scoffed my first 3 mince pies of the season for me lunch.
***

Second survey of the day finito.  Gonna try and persuade the hubby to put GOLD on for a while now, because of that survey!
***

Virus and malware free still.
***

Third survey done and dusted.
***

Apparently the clocks go back an hour on Saturday... I'll never remember!  lol

I'm off to bed now... early night for me for a change.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment