Thursday 25 October 2018

Thursday 25th October 2018

My favourite puppy started off with oozing Westitude at me this morning and refused to get her harness on!

When I eventually got the loop over her head, she suddenly lost the Westitude and trotted along to the bottom of the stairs so that I could do her harness up.

We only did 100% this morning, so there's still 150% in the bank.  As long as she does 100% I'm not going to force her to do any more than that.

Time for me morning cocktail of pills now!
***

The Multi and Calcium went down OKish this morning but thankfully I got the Iron down before it exploded today.  Five mouthfuls of squash for three pills ain't bad going for me!
***

That's my last PPI invoice paid and they're going to get the receipt in the post to me.  Means I've got £221 left in my account until tomorrow when I'll get PIP so I'll be rolling in the money tomorrow! lol  😃  I'll be able to move the PIP money into my savings account so that I can start getting a couple of pennies interest a month.  Better than nothing!
***

Still virus and malware free, thankfully
***

Heading to bed for a reasonably early night now.  Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment