Sunday 21 October 2018

Sunday 21st October 2018

That's the puppy walked and fed, backup started and nearly finished so I've just gotta take me supplements now then re-word my query email for the 'Keep Out!' novel and I'll be all set for a relaxing day then!
***

Backup finished now, so I'll put me external hard drive away then sort out the query... wish me luck!
***

First survey of the day completed.
***

That's the recycling and bin put out.  No arguments this week!  I had to scrape up the pup's poo, bag it and bin it alone again though.  All I ask Steve to do is to hold the bag open for me to put the poo in but he won't even do that most weeks!!
***

Just sorted out the top of the drawers with Steve's stuff on and put it in a carrier bag... Steve knotted the top and asked me to put it in the bin!  If it was all rubbish, then why not bin it before you got your flippin' chair instead of just piling it up on top of the drawers then ignoring it.

Only took a couple of minutes for me to do as well!  Tsk!
***

Next up is to sort out the bit by the side of the sofa, but that'll have to wait until next week 'cos there's no more room in the rubbish bag this week... there's a set of shelves with entirely Steve's stuff too so I'll get that sorted in 2 weeks time then I'll be able to move the stuff from the floor onto the shelves and we'll be sorted then!
***

Just bought the first mince pies of the festive season and it's only October!  "If they're stupid enough to sell them so early, I'm stupid enough to buy 'em!" says Steve.
***

Have I taken my supplements??  I don't think I have, have I?  Gonna take them now just to be sure... went straight from feeding the pup to doing my emails and taking surveys lol
***

I've definitely taken me 3 supplements now.  I'm 97% sure I hadn't taken them this morning cos I would have remembered crunching up the Calcium which I'm pretty sure I didn't do... they are swallowed now though!
***

Second survey completed.
***

Right, gonna check my email one more time then head to bed... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment