Wednesday 3 October 2018

Wednesday 3rd October 2018

That's the puppy walked and fed.

She forced me to walk 150% this morning so there's 50% in the bank after 3 days and I seriously couldn't have walked any further today 'cos me legs are exhausted and me knees are painful.  I'm gonna struggle to move for the rest of the day now.  Walking the equivalent of double the distance every day last week really has taken it all out of me so the only time I'm gonna leave the sofa today is to go to the bathroom 'cos I seriously can't move any further today.
***

First survey of the day done and dusted.
***

Supplements taken... had to crunch up the Multi as well as the Calcium because I just couldn't swallow it for some bizarre reason today.  😞  I've got a gross taste in my mouth now too, because of the multi  😒
***

Having half a packet of curry crisps to hopefully take the taste away then a couple of cheese and onion pasties each for lunch... I feel sorry for anyone I come into contact with today and tomorrow lol
***

I've had to resort to opening a can of ginger beer to calm my stomach down... crunching up the multi was a seriously bad idea but my throat was closing and there was no other way that I could take it!  😟
***

Did the shopping earlier and can't remember how I've spent the rest of the day so I'm gonna take me prescription and wait for the quick virus scan to finish then head to bed.
***

That's me prescription taken and I'm virus free but still can't remember how I spent the afternoon other than having Burger King food for tea... everything else is completely lost to the brain damage again!
***

Going to bed now... nite nite orl and sorry for such a short and boring blog post today!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment