Wednesday 10 October 2018

Product review: NRS Healthcare easy rise cushion


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ out of 5

This cushion has just arrived and it's nice and light to move around, well packaged and fits onto one side of the sofa perfectly.

It's nice and high and seems to easily return to it's shape within seconds of getting up.

If, like me, you have issues getting up from a chair or sofa easily and without pain, definitely invest in one of these!  It's double the height of other foam you can get on the High Street so it's prolly the only cushion you'll need to sit on to get to the height you need to be able to stand up from sitting.

I'm only 41 but I've inhereted me mum and grandmothers knees so always dreaded having to stand up and had to straighten my legs several times a day which I'd wrongly assumed that I'd have to put up with for the rest of my life.  Not any more though!

If you suffer from knee pain when you're sitting down and/or struggle to stand up, definitely invest in this.  It's not cheap but it's definitely worth every penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment