Monday 15 October 2018

Monday 15th October 2018

That's the puppy walked and fed... it was soooo wet out there that I'm bound to get at least a cold from soggy daily walks, but needs must and all that jazz!
***

I've got literally one thing on today's grocery shop delivery.  The other £57 is totally Steve's stuff.  Last week I had 6 bottles of pop on there for myself, but literally the only thing on there this week that's mine is a £1.05 bottle of squash that we'll share anyway and £50 for the electric will come out of my account and into Steve's today, yet he won't even phone the freakin' vet for our pup and he's being paid to be my carer for 30 hours a week, yet I'm lucky to get that in 3 months!!
***

That's me supplements taken now... didn't go down as easily as yesterday, but by the same token it wasn't awful either, thankfully.
***

Just phoned Mitzi's vet about her biting and scratching herself.  That's another thing that Steve's been promising to do for a couple of weeks but hasn't got around to it yet.

He's been my carer for a grand total of 2 hours this month, when he filled in the ESA form for me on Saturday.  He's done bugger all else in the last 30 days - he should have provided 120 hours of care but I've had 2 hours of it in reality.  😡
***

First survey of the day completed
***

Second survey done and dusted
***

That's C's birthday card and gift ordered then!  I just hope he's home when it arrives 'cos there's no way it'll fit through his door!  lol
***

Burger King meal for tea, so I'm shutting down now and doubt I'll log back on before I head to bed so nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment