Wednesday 31 October 2018

Product review: WearAll women's coat


⭐⭐⭐⭐ out of 5

This coat arrived late morning and I've just tried it on. 

It's good, just not as warm or long as I'd assumed from the photo.  I can see myself wearing it in cooler weather, but anything below freezing kinda temperatures would offer not much warmth at all and it only comes to mid-thigh on me and I'm short (5 foot 1) so it would be even shorter on a taller lady!

If you're looking for a Winter jacket to keep you warm in the snow, you'll be disappointed and need to look elsewhere 'cos this is a light jacket that'll barely protect you in cooler weathers and that's why I'm knocking a star off.  It's OK to wear between late Spring to early Autumn but if you're looking for a warm jacket for snowy weather, look elsewhere.  Sorry.

It's good value for money, just not as warm as I was hoping is all.

Apparently I look like Paddington Bear with the hood up! lol


No comments:

Post a Comment