Thursday 4 October 2018

Thursday 4th October 2018

Just set AVG running a deep scan.  When I did it last Friday it wasn't even at 50% after 2.5 days, yet when I did it the Thursday before that it was done and dusted in 30 hours.

Dunno what that extra days difference was, but if it completes it in 30 hours again this time I'll set the scan going on a Thursday morning each week instead of a Friday 'cos I definitely want to do a weekly deep scan, but not if it takes 3 days before it reaches even half way.  Makes no difference to me which day I do it on, I just chose Friday because it's the last day of the working week is all so moving it to a Thursday is absolutely fine!
***

12% done and it's only been going for 20 minutes so, in theory, it'll be another 30 hour job again 'cos this is how quick it was done two weeks ago!
***

26% twenty minutes later so it's achieved almost as much in twenty minutes on a Thursday as it did in 12 hours last Friday!  Not gonna get too excited by it 'cos it got stuck at 35% for over 10 hours last week, but as long as it's over 30% by the time I head to bed tonight and 45% by the time I come down tomorrow, it's on track for finishing in 30 hours again!
***

Just got back from walking the pup.  We came home after 100% today 'cos there's no way I could have safely done even 10% more.  The pup wanted to keep walking, bless her, but for safety reasons we had to retire the car for this session (or whatever the motor racing wordage is).  Last week's walkathon really took it out of me so I'm gonna have to go easy on the lengths for a while now so that my body can slowly recover.
***

The pup is eating her breakfast now but this is the second day she hasn't poo'd either on her walk, during the day or overnight!  If she still hasn't poo'd by the time we come back from her walk tomorrow, I'll ask about what we should do on one of the Facebook groups to see if they can come up with any suggestions.  Her last 2 poo's were sort of squitty so maybe there just isn't any poo left inside her atm?
***

Just taken me morning cocktail and they all went down amazingly easily this morning!  Even the Calcium crumbs went down with a single mouthful of squash!!

Total awesomeness and so much different to yesterday!
***

Me prescription has just arrived, so I'm all set for the next 5 weeks now... yaaaay!
***

Just got my first ever freebie through the post from Pampers... a single nappy, wipes and 2 coupons for money off my next purchase, which is so totally awesome!  Didn't have a clue that they were coming to me, but hopefully this is the start of a deluge and it's worth those few minutes a day applying for freebies!
***

First survey of the day completed!  Only took a couple of minutes too!
***

Second survey done... that one only took a couple of minutes too!
***

Third survey done and dusted... all three were for the same company though so i hope I get the full, promised rewards for all three as opposed to nothing at all 'cos I followed three different links and got told all three times that I'd get the reward within 5-7 days!
***

Just answered the door to Steve's tea so I'm off to bed now... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment