Wednesday 31 October 2018

Wednesday 31st October 2018 - part 2

Back now!

Almost fell backwards as I was backing up to the shower stool, that I need to use to ensure my safety every time I have a shower, which severely knocked my confidence that I'd had.  Then I almost slipped off the shower stool forwards which knocked the tiny amount of confidence I had left, so now I don't feel safe having a shower on my own any more and Steve won't want to spend half an hour watching out for me while I wash my body and hair then get out again.

It's like when I first felt able to have a bath on my own - Steve used to have to lower me into the bath in case I slipped and drowned and pull me to my feet when I got out 'cos my legs had seized up from being straight out and not moved for an hour.  The first few times were nerve-wracking to say the least but I did it and I keep doing it so hopefully it'll be the same with the shower... face the fear and do it anyway kinda thing.

I can do it, I just need to slowly re-gain the confidence that I've now completely lost.
***

Just reviewed the jacket that arrived this morning.  Gave it 4 stars 'cos it's not as warm as I'd hoped unfortunately.  😞  At least it fits me though and will keep me warmish when I walk the pup in cooler weather... won't be much use if it snows though  😞.
***

Prescription taken.  Need to brush out my hair again before I go to bed to make sure it hasn't become knotted while it dried this afternoon.
***

Fourth survey of the day finito.
***

I'm not that tired but I'm heading to bed anyway for another early night, so nite nite orl!  C U in the morning!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment