Tuesday 2 October 2018

Tuesday 2nd October 2018

The puppy only wanted to do 100% again today which is cool and groovy but there's still nothing in the bank.  I think last week's walk-athon (700% extra by Sunday afternoon) took it out of both of us and we need this week to recover!
***

Morning cocktail taken... all four pills behaved this morning!  Even the Calcium only took 2 mouthfuls of squash to get all the crumbs swallowed, which is awesome!
***

First survey of the day completed... that's already 100% more than yesterday!  😮
***

Just scanned my likkle laptop and I'm still virus and malware free, thankfully.
***

Second survey finished... had to install a bit of software for the next 6 weeks for this one!
***

Taken me prescription and my repeat was issued yesterday, so hopefully I'll have it in me hands at the end of the week.
***

Third survey done and dusted.
***

I is totally cream crackered, so I'm gonna publish this then head to bed for an early night.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment