Sunday 28 October 2018

Sunday 28th October 2018

Exciting start to the day!  There was, apparently, a short power cut, overnight.

Thankfully the virus scan had finished by the time it happened so I plugged my external hard drive in, to back up my likkle laptop and after it had done just over half of the backups, I got blue-screened!!

Everything was slow to start back up and the backup is running again now, I just hope it isn't a sign that today is gonna be a bad day is all!
***

The person who wanted the boxes has been offered as many as she needs so hopefully the watch lady will turn up at some point today, then it's just the jacket that will be delivered before 2nd November and that's it then!
***

That's the backup sorted for another week so I'm gonna walk the pup now and give my likkle laptop's battery a chance to cool down.

Back soon!
***

Back from walking our senior pup now... totally impressed by how far we both walked today - 200%!!  I won't be able to move for the rest of the day now but there's 250% in the bank on the final day of the week which is so totally awesome.  She debated on making it 250% but decided against it, thankfully.  I'm aching all over, zonked out and it's a struggle to move my poor arms and legs now, but it was worth it to do double what I was happy with!

I just hope I don't have to move very far today!

Ooh!  Also, I'm gonna take me pills at 7pm every day so that I can keep having early mornings again.
***

That's the recycling and rubbish taken out.   Only a minor argument this morning.  Bet I'll have to clear up and bin Mitzi's poo on my own again too.  Steve says he's exhausted but he hasn't taken the pup out for double her walk this morning.

He's gone for a poo now so yep, I haven't got a choice about doing it on my own  😠
***

Just done it.

Alone.

Again.

I really can't move any more today now and it's only just gone 9am so the rest of the day is shot to pieces now.  It'll be the same tomorrow too, bringing it all back in again.

Steve's being paid to be my carer for 30 hours a week.  I'm lucky to get an hour in reality!
***

Next week I'm gonna take my lead from Steve.  Won't even mention the rubbish, recycling or clearing up Mitzi's poo until he does, then I'll put the rubbish in the bag and that'll be it.

Same with bringing it in too.  I'll take the pup for her walk and won't even mention bringing the box or bag in until Steve does then I'll let him do it all himself.  Same as I do every week.

I'm so fuckin' fed up of doing all the household things and getting no thanks for it, so just for one week I'll leave it up to Steve to do and I'll expect 30 hours of care from him too.

That's what he's being paid to do, after all.  😠
***

The shopping this week will be about £48.05 yet only £3.15 of it is my stuff, plus the 40p for the bags and £1.90 for the voucher means that £5.45 of it is mine.  £43 is just for Steve 'cos it's meat and dairy and things like that, yet he still expects me to pay for it every week despite less than 10% of the shopping being stuff I can eat.

He pays the mortgage and TV etc but still expects me to fork out £50 a month for the electric too.  Over half of my benefits are purely for Steve's benefit.
***

Now he want's credit for shutting the back fucking door!
***

First survey of the day completed.
***

Just put in my repeat prescription request.  Still got 15 days left but I'd rather put the request in early and know that it's done than putting the request in late and risk running out!
***

Second survey done and dusted.
***

That's me supplements taken.  The Multi was a nightmare to swallow for some reason!  Took half a litre of squash to get it down today!!
***

Gotta try and remember to phone the Benefits Agency tomorrow to ask for an email address to send a screenshot of my bank account balances to 'cos they've significantly changed since I filled in the form.

Just hope my brain damage is feeling like being kind to me tomorrow morning!  lol
***

That's the quick virus scan finished... unsurprisingly there were no viruses 'cos it only finished checking 16 hours ago lol
***

Third survey of the day sorted.
***

It's all down-hill from here!  Steve discovered my first grey hair this Summer just gone and now I'm starting to lose my hair too!  I've got a small patch at the front of my head that's hairless and it wasn't like that last weekend!!
***

Fourth survey done and dusted
***

That's the watch gone so I'm off to bed now... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment