Wednesday 17 October 2018

Wednesday 17th October 2018

The pup was happy to go for her walk this morning and did 100% again then stood by the door to come back in and I wasn't going to force her to do any more than the 100% so we came in and I fed her.  There's still nothing in the bank for this week yet, but that's OK as long as she goes for her walk every day and does the full length.
***

It's lunchtime and I haven't taken me supplements yet!

Woops!

I'll take 'em now, hold on!
***

👆 They're taken now.  Pretty easily today, thankfully 👏.  The Calcium took two mouthfuls of squash 🥃 and there was an annoying single crumb left after the second mouthful so I just swallowed it with the same mouthful as taking the Iron 👍.
***

First survey of the day done and dusted.
***

Second survey sorted.
***

Third survey of the day completed.
***

And another survey!  I'm zipping through them this afternoon!
***

Five survey's completed... I'm on a roll today!  lol
***

That's the sixth done and dusted.  Another 2 pager so was done and dusted within a few minutes again!
***

Just been protected from a virus on a survey site by AVG... it's been a while since I've had a threat, but AVG has protected me again so it's worth the money yet again!
***

That one, the seventh of the day had one question on one page then that was it!
***

Eight down... what an awesome day of taking surveys!
***

I was invited to 70 or 80 surveys since I went to bed last night, so I completed 10% of the invites, which ain't bad going!

I'm going to bed now... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment