Tuesday 9 October 2018

Tuesday 9th October 2018

Just got back from walking the pup.

She poo'd in 3 totally separate area's so I had to bend over 3 times to pick it all up!  Was feeling weak before I even took her out so doubled the risk of falling flat on my face each time too!

Because of the pooing, we did 150% this morning, so there's 50% in the bank after 2 days.

She's already eaten her food so I've just gotta take me morning cocktail now then that's it for the day.  If anyone comes to the door they'll just have to wait for me to slowly get to the door 'cos I'm not rushing for anyone now... just don't want to risk it.
***

Just taken me morning cocktail.  Got 1 hayfever pill left to take tomorrow and, as predicted, they did bugger all to help my hayfever.  Hopefully the people that insisted I try them will believe me next year!
***

First survey of the day completed.
***

Second survey of the day done and dusted.
***

Third survey of the day sorted... that was a really quick one!!
***

Fourth survey done... speeding through them today!
***

That's me prescription taken, I just hope I don't wake up 3 times tonight like I did for the last 2 nights!!
***

Still virus and malware free... AVG updated itself and needed to reboot the likkle laptop first though!
***

Having vegetable lasagne for tea, so I'm gonna publish this and log off for the night now.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment