Thursday 19 May 2022

And that makes 3

I've made all three of Steve's meals today so he's had a full belly and all I've had all day is a drinking chocolate for breakfast and a serving of peanuts and a serving of sultanas for lunch, qwelling the hunger with a decaff tea, peach tea, lemon tea and decaf coffee.  My hydration is through the roof but I've only had 1375 calories today, instead of the 1500-2000 my body needs to stop me from losing weight.

 

I'll definitely be eating tomorrow though - it'll be my usual granola and blueberries for breakfast then it's onion rings and veggie hoops for lunch, so not a high calorie day, but hopefully more than I've had today.


I've taken my last pills of the day, so I'm just waiting for the side effects to kick in now.

No comments:

Post a Comment