Sunday 1 May 2022

Mornin' all

I must have been absolutely shattered yesterday, 'cos according to my FitBit app I was only restless 5 times in my pretty much 8 hours of sleep!  It still isn't recognising me waking up at 4am every morning for some reason though lol


I've already taken my morning pills and cared for my carer for about an hour, so I'm gonna go and water the seeds, clean and refill the birds' water bowl, then make breakast.


My Kindle is fully charged now, so can someone pretty please remind me to "eject it from computer" when I first plug it in to charge it up so that I don't lose all my books again please?


I'm not even gonna look at the news until I've finished reading and reviewing this book.  Hoping for a full day of philosophy today instead of ligging around online doing nothing of importance.


My daily virus scan was still clear, so I'm safe for another day now.


Time to water the newly planted seeds now I reckon, then I'll clean out the water bowl and refill it then make breakfast - all before 8am lol  Gotta do the rubbish and recycling and forum at some point this morning too.


BBL


No comments:

Post a Comment