Monday 16 May 2022

Today's (16th May 2022) lunch photo

Just had lunch made by Steve and it was delicious again.  A vegan spaghetti bolognaise with some Italian seasoning added to the bolognaise too.  T'was only 374 calories and I'm stuffed now, so I'll have to have at least one drinking chocolate this afternoon so that I don't risk losing any weight this week.  I can safely lose a maximum of 2kg and still be in the healthy weight range 'cos I'm right at the top of it atm, but I prefer to be at the top, rather than the bottom 'cos I find losing weight considerably easier than putting it on!


It's waffles for lunch tomorrow which should be interesting 'cos I didn't have *any* of the previous box so I dunno if I'll like 'em or not!  Looking at my previous lunch photo's I've had them once before this year but I dunno if they were the same brand or a replacement.  These ones don't have an allergen in so in theory they will be fine, I'm just cautious about trying new things in case they mess me up or whatever.


Here's today's lunch photo:



No comments:

Post a Comment