Wednesday 18 May 2022

Today's (18th May 2022) breakfast photo

I was considerably less heavy-handed with the blueberries this morning lol


Just my usual tropical fruits granola, soya milk and blueberries for breakfast and I've got a decaff coffee on the go while Steve is asleep too.  

 

I had a peach ice tea very first thing which is playing havoc with my bladder but that's my caffeine consumption for the rest of the week drunk now, so it's decaf tea and coffee until Monday when I'm allowed another "2-3 servings a week" according to my GP.


It's potato croquettes for lunch today and I'm trying to remain hopeful that we will really have them, but Steve's already cooked twice this week so he might find a reason not to do it, in which case I'll have to gulp down my anxieties and make them myself.


Here's today's breakfast photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment