Sunday 15 May 2022

Tuesday's grocery totals look like this:

Steve's just wasted 2 Cornish pasties and a cheese and onion slice 'cos they were all out of date and has replaced them on Tuesday's order with sandwich pastes so the totals now look like this:

My stuff:  £15.14
Steve's stuff:  £20.23
Joint stuff:  £5.29


So Steve's stuff is the most expensive and he's about to take my vegan ice creams off and replace them with yet more of his, so hold on and I'll do another update when he's checked out again:

My stuff:  £6.14
Steve's stuff:  £20.23
Joint stuff:  £12.49

So the joint stuff is double figures this week, which I'm happy about but Steve's stuff is still well over half of the shop and I'm in single figures again, but that doesn't seem to matter, despite it coming out of my account, right?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment