For my only meal today I had another tin of baked beans that was made about 50/50 between me and my carer - I got the tin out of the cupboard, emptied it into the pan and put the hob on and my carer did the actual heating up and stirring, so that was good.
I also got my first ever protein powder delivered and had a container of that too which has, just in a 250ml drink, sent my protein percentage up by about 10% and I dunno if it's psychosomatic or if it's the protein getting to work already, but I'm more awake and ready to face the day head-on. It hasn't messed my stomach up either yet, so that's reassuring as it said it "may contain" one of my food allergens, but if it does then it's obviously in tiny enough amounts that my body can cope with it. Assuming I stay well all afternoon, I might make it a semi-regular thing!
I've got a decaff mocha on the go too and I've just about squeezed into the green on my FitBit (I'm hoping to invest in this one when I need to replace my current one) app now, after having to miss breakfast for safety reasons.
Here's today's lunch photo:

No comments:
Post a Comment