Wednesday 7 June 2023

Mornin' all

I'm about to jinx it, but after a vvvveeeerrrryyyy sssllllooowww start, my weekly virus scan started first time and it's at 30% already.  I remembered not to open my email programmes too, so I'm having a good morning so far.


I've taken my morning pills and started charging up my phone.  I'm gonna have doughnuts for breakfast when my carer comes 'cos they go out of date today, so I'm getting an early hit of sugar so it'll be interesting to see if I crave chocolate later on or if it's sugar that I'm addicted to rather than chocolate.


There's about 50 minutes before the earliest my morning carers arrive, so I'm gonna log my mug of tea into FitBit before I forget again, then come up with today's to-do list.  In theory it'll be a relaxing day so please keep your fingers crossed that it's the reality too.


BFN


No comments:

Post a Comment