Friday 20 December 2019

Friday 20th December 2019

Morning all.

Had a very late start to the morning today... was still in bed when the reminder on my phone reminded me to take my morning pills 🤣

I've taken the puppy out for our morning stroll so it's time to take my morning pills now... brb❗
➰➰➰

I think Chris was right about me looking thinner since the last time we saw each other because I've noticed me having to pull up the waistband on my jeans more often now 🤣
➰➰➰

Just taken my morning pills... they all went down nice and easily this morning❗ 👍  Accidentally dropped the 5-HTP on the floor but found it and swallowed it before the puppy even raised her head.  Other than that though, everything went swimmingly.
➰➰➰

That's the rubbish, recycling and dog poo out for collection tomorrow.
➰➰➰

That's Steve's gift from Mitzi just come through the door so that really is Yule sorted out now... not waiting for anything else at all now, so I can kick back and relax until we go to Steve's family on Christmas Day now.  Bit frustrated that we've spent Christmas Day with Steve's family for every year of our relationship, but haven't spent a single one with my family.  Same with seeing our family during the year... Steve sees his at least twice a week, every week, yet I haven't seen my mum at all for the last 9 years.  Hardly fair, is it❓
➰➰➰

Crisps and cake for lunch today.  Steve can't be arsed to cook again so it's a make-do lunch again  😞
➰➰➰

The puppy has been fed... early lunch today 🤣  Time for the humans to be fed now.
➰➰➰

Taken me Calcium, so that's it until bedtime now.  Absolutely exhausted, even after almost 11 hours of sleep, so it'll be another early night for me tonight I reckon.
➰➰➰

Bought the puppy a new collar and a Westie cushion, for me, from the Dogs Trust this morning, so I'm hoping that'll fit the puppy 'cos her current collar is so loose on her now.  So worth the money to support my favourite charity I reckon.
➰➰➰

The senior puppy dog has just been out the back for a wee and a poo, so she got a biscuit for being such a good girl.  So proud of you, Mitzi❗
➰➰➰

Just bought myself a copy of Theme Hospital which is my favourite game by far.  Simple but challenging enough to keep me interested 🤣  Just installing it now then I'll spend the rest of the afternoon playing it 🤣  It only cost pennies over £1 and I don't treat myself very often, so don't expect much more from me for several hours 🤣
➰➰➰

Yep, still as addictive as I remember 🤣  Easier with a mouse, rather than the trackpad on a laptop, but still definitely playable❗  Still my favourite game, despite it being a mid-90s game❗  Gonna be playing it more regularly now that I've got back into it... need to remember to build an operating theatre on the next level though 🤣

Time to go and feed the puppy now... BBS❗
➰➰➰

OK, so all three of us have been fed now, so I just need to update the grocery order and take off the toilet rolls 'cos there's already a month's worth in the kitchen 🤣  Got 4 bottles of pop left too, so I can halve the amount of my pop on the order too... best do that while I remember... hold on❗

OK, all done... got an email from Nectar about weekly offers at Sainsbury's too, so I'll get those saved and I'll hopefully get a few extra points on top of the standard points I get each week.  Got an 80p substitution voucher to use too which, along with taking off the toilet rolls and half my pop, took the total from £53 to £46 which ain't bad at all!
➰➰➰

Just done a quick bit of adding up with the groceries.  The entire order adds up to £45.30 and £24.05 of that is Steve only stuff 'cos it's meaty or has an allergen in it so I can't share it.  Only the J2O's (which cost £4.50) are mine alone... everything else is shared between us.  Hardly fair, is it❓  The majority of the order is Steve's stuff and I'm left with £4.50 maybe 3 or 4 times a year, so I get less than half in an entire year of what Steve gets every week, yet he still complains about how much my stuff costs, even though it's me paying and it's mostly his stuff each week❗
➰➰➰

Just taken me evening prescriptions, so I'll head to bed as soon as they start kicking in again.  The almost 11 hours of sleep I got definitely helped, so hopefully I'll be back to the 9 hours for a while now.
➰➰➰

Started yawning, so it's time for beddy-byes... another reasonably early night, thankfully❗

Nite nite orl... sea ewe in the morning❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment