Thursday 19 December 2019

Thursday 19th December 2019

Morning all.

The puppy is hopefully coming home today, possibly until after Christmas❗❗  Yaaay❗  Steve's gotta check with his cousin first though, so no guarantees yet.
➰➰➰

That's me morning pills taken, so I can relax until lunchtime now.
➰➰➰

Burger King for lunch... bloated now 🤣  I've had a very unbusy morning... just checking FaceBook and forums and emails and stuff like that.  Remembered to update my Fitbit this morning and I've got 50 calories left to last me all afternoon and evening now 🤣
➰➰➰

Ahem...

The puppy's home❗❗❗

She's gone straight to sleep in her bed, bless 'er 🤣  Now that Helen's given her a grooming session, you can really tell how much weight she's lost and she looks so much healthier and happier now that her thyroid is being treated❗  If only the vets had found it all those years ago, she would have been treated sooner and M wouldn't have had a go at me about over-feeding and not walking her.  Hopefully she's home for Christmas and maybe the New Year now 🤞.
➰➰➰

Our neighbour has just dropped off a Christmas card and gift, bless 'im❗
➰➰➰

Gonna take the puppy for a stroll before the rain gets worse now... BBS❗
➰➰➰

It's soggy out there, but we did our walk 🐾 today and in all weathers - it's all part of being owned by a puppy dog 🐶, same as clearing up their poo 💩, feeding and watering them as well as grooming and playing with them.
➰➰➰

Just taken me last pills of the day and I'm already feeling cream-crackered, so I'm off to bed straight away.  I'll be back tomorrow though.  Nite nite orl❗ 💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment