Sunday 1 December 2019

Sunday 1st December 2019

Morning all.

I had a very disturbed night according to Fitbit... awake once but restless 16 times❗❗

Got loads of photo's and a video of the puppy dog already today and I've gotta remember to move November's photo's 📸 and video's 📹 over to their permanent home.  The video is taking forever to upload though, so I'm gonna walk the puppy and get it sorted when we get back.

It's starting to get light out there, so it'll be an early morning stroll 🐕 today I reckon.  BBS❗
➰➰➰

Back now and the video has finished uploading, so time to code and upload it.
➰➰➰

OK, all sorted... photo's, video and walking spreadsheet are all online now.  Need to take me morning pills and get the spreadsheet on my phone ready for next week.
➰➰➰

Pills swallowed but really late today, so the Calcium will have to be taken after 3pm 🕒 today... you watch me forget though 🤣  Gonna edit the spreadsheet before I forget now.
➰➰➰

That's the rubbish, recycling, food waste and cardboard out ready for tomorrow.  Only a minor argument this time, but it's only once a week so it's easy forgiven and forgotten.  Gotta rememer to ask for a third recycling box since getting the leaflet through the post yesterday about separating the glass from everything else.  We sometimes used to fill both recycling boxes just with plastic bottles and the leaflet said that they wouldn't take it if it wasn't separated so I'd prefer to have 3 recycling boxes and only use 2 of them than mix the glass in with it and for it not to be taken at all.  Better safe than sorry and all that jazz.
➰➰➰

Just requested the third box... if it hadn't been for that post up there 🠝🠝 though, I'd have completely forgotten❗
➰➰➰

Already taken 13 📸 photo's and 1 📹 video of the puppy dog 🐶 today... that's either equal to or beats my previous record and it's not even bed time yet 🤣
➰➰➰

19 photo's now.  Definitely the most I've ever taken of the puppy in one day❗
➰➰➰

Just taken me last pills of the day but I'm not tired yet, so I'll stick around for a bit longer 🤣
➰➰➰

Righty-oh, just started yawning so I'm off to beddy-byes now.

Nite nite orl.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment