Thursday 26 December 2019

Thursday 26th December 2019

Mornin' all.

How was your Christmas Day yesterday❓  What did you do❓  Did you enjoy yourself❓  I certainly hope so❗
➰➰➰

Time for me morning pills, then I'll walk and feed the puppy.
➰➰➰

That's the pills swallowed and Fitbit updated with the liquid so I'll go and walk the puppy now that it's just about light enough to see out there.

BBS❗
➰➰➰

Back now.  The puppy was spectacular as normal and waited for her wee and poo 💩 until we got home and she'd been fed... that's 100% of the time since she's been home this time that she hasn't poo'd on her walk, but waited until we got home and she'd had her breakfast.  Yesterday too... she waited for 4 hours between coming back from her stroll to poo 💩 in our back yard❗  She even walked me an extra 50% today too, which is even better❗  We are definitely owned by a truly spectacular puppy❗
➰➰➰

Got a couple of photo's 📷 of the puppy dog 🐶 that I'll put up as soon as the virus scan has finished.  My phone and Fitbit are charging up so I'm stuck to the sofa for the next little while, but that's OK 'cos my legs have done a lot of walking this week... their only day off so far this week was Tuesday.  We're going back over to Steve's parents on Saturday so that's even more walking... next week will have to be limited walking so that I can recover from this week❗ 🤣
➰➰➰

I was wrong up there ⮙⮙ - I've just logged into my email account online and downloaded them that way, instead of waiting for the virus scan to finish so that I can get to my email for the photo's.  Great idea by me there❗  Gonna resize the photo's then code and upload them now.
➰➰➰

Got a video of our sleepy puppy dog on my homepage now and Steve's just said that he'll make a cafetierre coffee for me to try and wake me up... it's been aaages since our last one, so I think I deserve it❗ 🤣
➰➰➰

Got a rare photo of Steve in this next photo❗
➰➰➰

Got a huuuugely long video of the puppy and Steve so that's gonna take forever to upload 'cos it's one of the longest, if not the longest video ever... think the previously longest was about 7ish minutes and this is 8ish so I'm thinking it'll take at least a couple of minutes to upload and process before I can get it put on my site... make the most of this video and the photo though, cos Steve doesn't like photo's and video's of him, just like I don't, so it's a very rare morning this morning 'cos of the photo and long video of him❗  I won't pressure him to be in any more photo's or video's for a while yet... I'll just catch him unawares like he occasionally does with me 🤣
➰➰➰

The video is up and the virus scan is still at 5% even after 5 hours❗  I'm happy for it to take as long as necessary to keep me virus and malware free though.  It used to take 14 hours so I'd leave my machine on overnight but it's only taken about 4 hours for the last couple of weeks, so hopefully it'll finish reasonably soon and then I'll do the weekly backups which'll put my mind at rest for another week.  Be interesting to see how long it takes with all the new emails and photo's and video's and other files that I've built up over the last 8 days.
➰➰➰

Bleugh!  Just drank all the way to the bottom of my mug of cafetierre coffee, so got a mouthful of bits because I forgot that they were left in the bottom of the mug❗  It's seriously woken me up now though, so I can get on with my day as soon as the virus scan has finished and I've done the backups❗
➰➰➰

The virus scan has finished and I'm still virus free, so time for the backups now, then I can check my email for the first time today.
➰➰➰

Not happy with Hermes at all.  Not only did my mum's gift take 8 days to get there but it was broken when she opened it yesterday and because it was personalised, I can't claim on the insurance I had on it either.  Grrrrr❗  That's 3 companies on my "definitely do NOT use ever again" list now (3, ASDA and now Hermes).  Gonna stick to Royal Mail from now on I think.
➰➰➰

Just bought my mum 3 DVD's as a replacement gift that's going straight to her and I trust Amazon not to screw up and to look after the packages so they will all arrive safely and my mum can enjoy her replacement gifts instead of the broken one.
➰➰➰

Taken me last two pills of the day now... right on time too, which is great going by me 👌👍.  I'm relieved I've got the reminders on my likkle laptop and phone, otherwise I can pretty much guarantee that I'd forget to take them and the pill box really helps me to keep track of which supplements I've taken too❗
➰➰➰

I've given up trying to get PSP to load, so I'm gonna head to bed.  Can someone remind me (as a comment in reply to this post) to sort out the 7 photo's I took of the puppy dog today that I've been trying to sort for the last hour or so pretty please❓

Thank you so much in advance❗

Nite nite orl 💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment