Sunday 8 December 2019

Sunday 8th December 2019

Mornin' all.

I'm in a surprisingly good mood this morning, so gonna make the most of it by taking my morning pills nice and early, then I'll walk and feed the puppy.

BBS❗
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked and fed and Steve's given her her thyroid pill, so we're all set for the day now❗

Gonna finish reading the book and write a review for it, ready for when it's released at the beginning of February 2020.  Love getting ARCs... such an honour to get a pre-release read of the book❗
➰➰➰

That's the rubbish, cardboard and recycling sorted for another week now.  Only one bin bag in the rubbish and no food waste at all this week❗  No glass either and the blue cardboard bag is totally full too.
➰➰➰

Just finished reading the book... bet I'll forget everything by February, but initially I'm thinking it'll get a 4 star review from me because of a few mistakes, but that ain't too bad at all, considering some books that I've read and reviewed 🤣
➰➰➰

The last few gifts have just been delivered, so I'm gonna go up and wrap them all up now... BBS.
➰➰➰

Just waiting on Steve's from Mitzi, but that really is it then.  Got two being sent on Tuesday, Chris' and Hannah's gifts all boxed up ready for when I see them next, Helen's thank you gift is all ready to go and Steve's family all wrapped up and ready to take with us on Christmas Day.  A lot later than I would like (much prefer for it all to be sorted by the end of October instead of the start of December) but I can chillax now that I'm 95% finished.
➰➰➰

I've taken me pills early so that I can have an early night 🛌.  Goodnite orl❗  💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment