Tuesday 3 December 2019

Tuesday 3rd December 2019

Mornin' all.

Steve reckons the puppy will be picked up today (thank you so so much, Helen❗) so I'll have a bath after she's gone so that I don't turn people's stomach's with my stinkiness 🤣

Got a few photo's of the puppy then time for my morning pills I think.  BBS.
➰➰➰

Pills taken and it's light enough to see outside now, so I'll take the puppy out for our stroll then come back, feed her and put the photo's up... you watch me forget though❗  🤣
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked and fed.  Taken another photo of her too, so I'll go and sort those out and put them up on my homepage.
➰➰➰

Feel sooo guilty now❗  Just had someone come to the door who was out of prison on license and genuinely seemed to want to turn his life around and I desperately wanted to help him, but I've got pennies in my purse and he didn't have anything for that, so I had to say no to him.  I really, honestly, genuinely wish him more luck than I was able to give him, I just can't afford anything right now.  Feel so unbelievably guilty that I had to turn him away❗
➰➰➰

Veggie burgers for lunch today.  No lettuce or tomato's this time 'cos Steve doesn't want to, which is fair enough, gotta remember to take my Calcium at lunchtime too... keep forgetting, despite the reminders on my laptop and phone.
➰➰➰

Simple (veggie patty, mayo and bun) but yummy today... nowt wrong with simple meals at all.  Time for the Calcium now.
➰➰➰

That was harder to crunch up than normal today... hold on while I put my lunch into Fitbit before I forget.
➰➰➰

OK, that's Fitbit sorted, just gotta wait for the plastic envelopes so that I can wrap up my mum's gift, put it into the plastic envelope, address it and bring it down ready for sending off.
➰➰➰

The plastic envelopes have just turned up, so I'm gonna go and get it sorted now... BBS❗
➰➰➰

Sorted and both (my mum's and Melanie's) parcels are ready to send off now, just got Marie's birthday gift to wrap up, Hannah and Chris' gifts to wrap up and Andrew and Jacki's gifts to buy.  Still waiting for Steve's gifts from me and the pup to turn up, wrap them up then that's Yule sorted for another year and I can relax then until February.
➰➰➰

Just heard from Helen that she's hopefully going to pick the puppy up after she finishes work tonight at about 8pm-ish... means I can stop getting paranoid about tomorrow now 🤣
➰➰➰

That's Yule entirely bought for now.  Just gotta wait for it all to be delivered then I can wrap it all up and relax.  Just got my mum's and Melanie's gifts to arrange to send off then everything else is done in person.

Had a couple of biscuits, so I'll put them into Fitbit, take my prescription and then I just need to remember to charge the Fitbit up when the puppy's gone back with Helen.
➰➰➰

OK, pills taken and Fitbit updated so just need to wait for Helen now and remember to charge up my Fitbit while I'm waiting for my prescriptions to kick in.
➰➰➰

The puppy has just gone 😢  She's coming back on Thursday evening though so we'll have her for an extra night❗  Yaaaaaay❗❗  Got the taxi assessment tomorrow morning and then the yard is being cleared out on Thursday then the puppy is coming home for a longer than normal weekend visit in the evening❗  Can't wait❗❗
➰➰➰

It's 8.30pm 🕣 and I've just started yawning, so I'm off to beddy-byes now.  Nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment