Tuesday 10 December 2019

Tuesday 10th December 2019

Morning all.

Me mum's and Melanie's gifts are being picked up at some point today and so is the puppy dog so I'm gonna take me pills when we get back from our stroll when it's light enough to see out there.
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked and fed so time for me morning pills now then I'll update my writing site with something I found out about yesterday, but completely forgot to add it at the time.
➰➰➰

OK, that's me rattling so I'll update the site now... hold on❗
➰➰➰

Site is updated now, so it's time for me to try and plough my way through today's survey invites 👌
➰➰➰

Doing really well with my liquids today... not even 11.30am 🕦 yet and I've already drunk 1½ litres today❗
➰➰➰

Chippies for lunch today.  Simple but filling, which is all I want.  Just taken my Calcium so that's it for pill taking until this evening now.
➰➰➰

Just what my body wanted.  Had my chips and didn't give any to Mitzi, unlike Steve, who gave her part of his first home-made burger.  Tsk❗
➰➰➰

The puppy's just gone and I'm missing her already 😢
➰➰➰

That's the cache's cleared ready for tomorrow's virus scan.  Still missing the puppy though❗
➰➰➰

The parcels still haven't gone, so I'm heading to bed and hoping that they will be picked up tomorrow instead.

Nite nite orl 💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment