Wednesday 4 December 2019

Wednesday 4th December 2019

Mornin' all.

The security certificate on the Fitbit site is now working, so I'll put the spreadsheet up then take me pills and get ready for Patrick's assessment with the taxi company in an hour or so.  BRB.
➰➰➰

Taken my pills (including the SJW this morning for a change) so that's me sorted until lunchtime now.
➰➰➰

That was amazingly painless❗

Just had the taxi assessment for Patrick and it was over and done with in less than 5 minutes❗  Getting Patrick in and out of the back was easily sorted and only cost me a fiver instead of a tenner which is even better❗  Just need to remember to ask for a wheelchair taxi whenever I'm in Patrick, but it means that I can go to the court for the appeal if necessary this time as well as potentially going into Cheltenham again for the first time in getting on for 2 decades... it was awesome to be able to go into Gloucester again when I got Patrick but going into Cheltenham will be even better❗  I really have totally got my independance back again now and that's an awesome feeling❗  Thank you so so much, Associated Taxi's❗
➰➰➰


➰➰➰

The virus scan has finished already❗  Only took about 4 hours today❗  Time to do the back-ups now, then I can relax for the rest of the day❗  😌
➰➰➰

Steve treated me to a yummy treat for lunch - a Veggie Delite Subway sarnie and Tangy Cheese Doritos... totally yumsk 🤤
➰➰➰

Created the system restore point, so I'm all sorted for the next week now.
➰➰➰

Taken me pills and they are kicking in already, so I'm gonna head to bed 🛌 for an early-ish night.  I'll be back in the morning, as normal, but I wanna make the most of being tired so early, so I'm off for the night now.

Nite nite orl❗ 😴💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment