Monday 23 December 2019

Monday 23rd December 2019

Mornin' all.  How are you all doing this morning❓

My Fitbit fell off my ankle overnight again, so I'm thinking I need to find a really small elastic band from somewhere so that it stays on in future... bet we haven't got any though 🤣 

I've already put the Fitbit spreadsheet up, so I'm gonna take me pills nice and early so that I can just relax until lunchtime.  Haven't had the reminder yet, but that's OK, I prefer getting them taken early rather than late. 

This week is gonna be so weird... no shopping this evening and a big lunch on Wednesday❗  I'm not gonna go mad, I wanna be sensible so that I keep slowly losing weight, rather than put it on.  My stomach (as in the internal organ) is smaller than last year, so I won't be able to eat as much anyway.
➰➰➰

Just got back with the puppy and for the 3rd or 4th day in a row, she hasn't wee'd or poo'd 💩 on the actual walk and she's done it in the back yard as soon as she's had her breakfast, so I reckon she really does hold it in because she understands how difficult I find it to pick up her poo on our walk❗  It was an hour later than normal today, so it's not even her being able to tell the time... it really is her holding it in until we come home❗  Not only that, but she's poo'd in exactly the same place in the back yard so she understands how hard I find it to move around our yard so she's making it easier for me to clear up too❗  I didn't think it was possible, but I love 💗 and appreciate her even more now 😍
➰➰➰

Just had a marketing email from New Skills Academy so I've bought 5 more courses - I love their courses and it keeps my mind active.  It'll keep me going for a while next year, after JanNo 🤣
➰➰➰

Steve's home again now and the puppy got out of her bed for the first time today so I've used the opportunity to take a few photo's of her... She's actually looking into the camera for two of the photo's this time.

She's just climbed back into her bed and fell straight back to sleep again, bless her little furry paws.
➰➰➰

Her new collar arrived with the post, but it's waaay too small, so I've just put it on Freegle and ordered her the next size up.  I'm hoping it'll be here tomorrow, but no probs if it's not  😊
➰➰➰

The puppy's just gone❗  😢  I'm missing her already and it's been less than 5 minutes so far - she's the smallest member of our likkle family but she fills the house with so much love❗  Can't wait for us to have her back tomorrow though❗
➰➰➰

Last 2 pills of the day taken.  Need to remember not to take the Folic Acid tomorrow morning, 'cos as of today it's 3 times a week instead of every day... you watch me forget though 🤣
➰➰➰

Just started yawning, so I'm gonna publish this then head to bed 🛌.

Nite nite orl❗ 😴
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment