Thursday 12 December 2019

Thursday 12th December 2019

Mornin' all

Today is the first day of taking the 2 new supplements... hope they will be OK!  Got a doc appointment this morning too as well as the puppy hopefully coming home, so a busy day for me❗  Gonna take my morning pills now, while I remember.
➰➰➰

OK, they are all swallowed.  The vitamin B complex has made me a bit nauseous so I'll crack open a can of ginger beer so that my stomach is sorted before my FIL comes to pick me up.
➰➰➰

As always, the ginger beer has worked miracles on the nausea so I'm all sorted for the doc appointment now.  Wish me luck❓❗
➰➰➰

Back from the doc appointment now.  She's changed one of my prescriptions and it's just once a day instead of twice a day for the current one so it's one less pill to take a day.  Bet the current prescription will turn up today now 🤣
➰➰➰

That's the Calcium taken... totally forgot to ask if I could take the Calcium with my new prescription though❗  Woops❗
➰➰➰

THE PUPPY'S HOME❗❗❗

There is going to be significantly less chatter from me this afternoon and evening 'cos I'm gonna be taking endless photo's of her❗
➰➰➰

Taken 13 photo's of the puppy today, which is why there has been such a long gap since lunchtime.  Gotta have our hairs cut tomorrow too, so that'll be another short blog post too.
➰➰➰

Heading to beddy-byes 🛌 now... nite nite orl❗ 💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment