Monday 2 December 2019

Monday 2nd December 2019

Mornin' all.

Apparently it's gonna be bitterly cold outside this morning - Steve said -3⁰c and the news said -5⁰c so it's definitely coat temperatures out there and hopefully our Monday marathon will warm us up against the temperatures too.

Got 3 photo's of the puppy dog to code and upload after I've taken me morning pills, so I'll do that now... hold on.

OK, they're up and the puppy is looking particularly cute this morning, so I've taken more photo's of her that are up on the page too.
➰➰➰


That's the card, food waste and two recycling boxes emptied and brought back in, so it's just the rubbish to go now, then it's all sorted for another week.
➰➰➰

Rubbish been and gone, so we can relax until this evening now, when the shopping comes.
➰➰➰


That's the Calcium swallowed, so I'm all sorted until this evening now❗  We're having home-made zoop (you know who you are - thank you so so much❗) for lunch and it's smelling soooo good❗  Need to remember to put it in the Fitbit app though.
➰➰➰

Oooh❗  That was particularly yummy and having that slice of bread added a solid factor to it.  Definitely recommend it and it sounds like it was easy to make too, which is even better.
➰➰➰

Oooh ouch❗  Just paid Mitzi's vet bill and it was £60.12❗  Just under half of what it was before Mitzi's thyroid was discovered to have gone splat... that was £145 a month, but still, for shampoo and thyroid pills, that's pretty painful❗  She's worth it though... I'll find the money from somewhere whatever it costs if Mitzi needs it.
➰➰➰

Worked out that I'll have £55 to see me through the next 2 weeks and out of that I've got to get Andrew and Jacki's gifts as well as send off my mum's and Melanie's gifts too.  Gonna wait until I've got the packing envelopes before I send them both off though, otherwise I'll get confuzzled about where they are and if I've even bought them.  I've got Patrick's assessment with the taxi company on Wednesday costing £10 then the back yard clearance on Thursday that's gonna cost £240 so I want to get those things paid first and I'll still have a couple of weeks to get the gifts there in time.

Getting our hairs cut on Friday the 13th and I've given Steve the ring to give to his mum to see if it fits her because it's waaaay too big for my fingers❗
➰➰➰

Off to beddy-byes now... nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment