Tuesday 17 December 2019

Tuesday 17th December 2019

Mornin' all.

Today would have been my father's 78th birthday and he would prolly have complained throughout that he didn't get more attention and gifts.  I don't have a single pleasant memory of my father and it was a relief to me when he died of cancer 9 years ago.  Sorry, but it's the truth.

Steve dropped his AD capsule this morning and neither of us can find it so it'll prolly be found by the puppy, she'll think it's a treat for her, eat it and it'll kill her.

Chris is coming over at some point today so that he can get his and Hannah's gifts to take back to Bristol with him.  Gotta try and remember to ask him to post a letter for me, or walk me to the post box so that I can do it.  It's confidence more than anything that's stopping me from doing it alone.

I've taken my morning pills now, so just the Calcium to take at lunchtime and my two prescriptions this evening now.
➰➰➰

My prescriptions have just been delivered.  Need to give the original OAB pills back to the pharmacy, but it's one less thing for me to worry about now.
➰➰➰

Chris was only here for about an hour 😞 but he's taken his and Hannah's gifts with him so there's only Steve's family gifts to give now, but we'll take them with us on Christmas Day.  Waiting for Steve's gift from Mitzi to turn up, then that's it all sorted for another year.

We're having burgers for lunch today, same as every Tuesday... yumsk.
➰➰➰

Those burgers went straight down my throat 🤣
➰➰➰

Just had an email from my main bank saying that they've added a snazzy little section to the mobile phone app so I can see exactly how much I've spent in which category instead of trying to work it out myself❗  It was easy enough to sort out and I'm thinking that I'll be using it regularly from now on, especially after all the spending on gifts for Christmas❗ 🤣  I can see exactly how much I've spent on the groceries at least and I'll be able to keep a closer eye on where my money is going too... just need to remember to use it now❗ 🤣
➰➰➰

Taken my evening prescription and I've got exactly a week left before I start on the new boxes.  Got 6 days of the Folic Acid once a day then I'm on to taking them 3 times a week, so I'm thinking it'll be Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, so that it's easy for me to remember.
➰➰➰

Charging up my Fitbit again... only did it a couple of days ago, if that❗
➰➰➰

The Fitbit's back around my ankle again now, so I'm gonna publish this and have another early night.  Sea ewe orl in the morning.

Nite nite❗  💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment