Monday 22 June 2020

Monday 22nd June 2020

Morning all.

I woke up at 5am 🕔 again this morning and went back to sleep until almost 8am 🕗 but was almost wetting myself by then and Steve was in the bathroom when I came down so almost had to wee outside.  Thankfully Steve realised just how urgent it was and hurried up a bit, but I still had to push past him in the kitchen.

I remembered a bit late (and urgently needing the wee) to do the 15 active minutes at 7am and to start with at 8am, so I went out at 9.50am to do the missing 2x5 minutes and the 9am minutes as w, so I'm back on track now.

I've taken my morning pills and they were a PITA to swallow this morning, so I hope that's not an early indication of a bad day❗
➰➰➰

That's the 10am lengths done and I even managed to separate the strap on the fitness tracker on my wrist, for the very first time since it was delivered, to charge it up so I know I can do it now.
➰➰➰

Steve's just gone for his medical appointment and I'm gonna do my 11am lengths in about 15 minutes so that it's easier calculations for me to do when I get out there.
➰➰➰

Another hours lengths done and the fitness tracker charging again.  Blimey it's hot out there, so gonna try and remember to take my cardi off before I go out again.
➰➰➰

Taken the cardigan off now so that I don't forget when I go out again 🙄  Been smothered in kisses by the puppy dog and brought the recycling box and blue bag through, so that's all sorted for another week now.
➰➰➰

Another set of lengths done and dusted... it's blisteringly hot out there now, so I'm even more grateful than I thought I would be that I took my cardigan off before I went out.  Might even ask Steve to open the window and turn on the big fan when he gets home.
➰➰➰

I was just finishing off my 1pm 🕐 lengths when Steve got home 🤣  Very nearly time for my 2pm 🕑 ones now.
➰➰➰

That's this hours lengths done, Calcium taken and daily photos of the pup uploaded, ready for my 11th hour of lengths in about 20 minutes time.
➰➰➰

Another hour is completed and I've just had a reminder from Moonpig that it's our anniversary next week, so I've just ordered Steve's anniversary gift from Amazon.  Almost time for the penultimate hours lengths, so I'm gonna put the blue curly things on the bottom of this, then make my way outside.
➰➰➰

That's the last hour finished and I know that an extra 5 minutes an hour doesn't sound like much but it's 70 minutes extra a day and I'm reeeeeally feeling it now.  As soon as my Fitbit has charged up, I'm off to bed and I'm guessing it won't take me long to fall asleep tonight.

Gonna start closing all the apps now, ready for when the Fitbit has done the final 5% charge.
➰➰➰

Can't wait any longer... I'm absolutely cream-crackered, so I'm gonna head to bed now.  Nite nite orl 💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment