Thursday 18 June 2020

Thursday 18th June 2020

Mornin' again all.

Day two without the supplements and I'm already struggling more than I did yesterday so I really don't want to think about what I'll be like when I go for the procedure!  I've taken my morning prescription and done two sessions in the back yard so time to feed the puppy now.  BBS.
➰➰➰

The puppy 🐶 has been fed and poo'd 💩 and had had her morning medication, I've taken my morning pill and Steve said he's taken his too, so we're all set until this evening now.

Gonna go for another wee then head out to the back yard for the third time of the morning.
➰➰➰

That's third session out in the back yard and I've got a couple of books to read and review now, so I'll do that now while I remember 👌
➰➰➰

I've read and reviewed the first books and I've been out into the back yard 10 times so far today, I'm over 12,500 steps, 85 active minutes and I'm about to take my supplements for the first time in 3 days now... I wonder what'll work first❓ 😃
➰➰➰

I only missed 1 day, but I've just taken my supplements again (it's 4.30pm 🕟) and almost immediately my body went "what the...❓  Oooh❗"  My head is significantly clearer, everything is back to being in HD, I've got more energy, more motivation... even my achey arms and knees are starting to ease after only 4 minutes.  It's gonna take a while to get the levels back to being optimal, but it's already better than it was this morning so I'm obviously still low in the vitamins and minerals that I've been taking every day, if they have such an affect on me just missing a single day's dose of each of 'em.

7 minutes later and I'm feeling my body greedily taking what it needs from the supplements.  It's only every 5 years thankfully, but if I struggle so much after missing a single dose of each of 'em then I'm really gonna need support when I finally get the procedure appointment from the hospital.

11 minutes later and my body is ready and willing to do the next set of walking in the back yard again, whereas it was usually a struggle to even remember that I needed to do it each hour, so it'll be interesting to see how I feel after the 5pm 🕔 bits in the back yard.   

I'm still gonna self-isolate until I've been to the nurse next week, just in case, but as soon as I get back I'm gonna walk the puppy for the first time in 2 weeks... I just hope it's not too wet out there❗ 🤣
➰➰➰

Blimey our back door is bright❗  And the walls are sharp❗  In under an hour they've gone from dull and boring and almost blurry, all the way in the other direction to sharp and bright with all kinds of edges and details I missed an hour ago.  I reckon it's the B12 in either the vitamin B complex or the multivitamin that's working so quickly because I had a similar reaction to my first B12 injection too.
➰➰➰

I very nearly almost skipped into the kitchen but managed to stop myself in time 'cos I know I would have gone base over apex and completely shattered the smidgen of confidence I've been nuturing since the lockdown started.  I confidently walk the puppy between our neighbours now and I can walk up and down our tiny back yard without holding onto anything 98% of the time so I didn't want to ruin all that hard work to build it up with a single moment of sheer stupidity.

That first full day of walks with the puppy dog as well as carrying on with the back yard stuff is gonna completely wipe me out, so I might build up to it really slowly and sensibly, like a good girl 😉
➰➰➰

That's the final set of backyard wandering finito and I've earned myself another Fitbit badge for getting over 15,000 steps in a day too and it's even better that I increased the steps on the graph when I did 'cos I've already gone through the previous maximum and I haven't even taken my pills yet❗  Gonna do that now while I think of it though, then finish reading the final 10% of the book and review it on this blog, my homepage and Amazon - I've achieved so much today so I'm especially proud of myself right now❗ 👍
➰➰➰

Just finished reading it and most of it was very good... it's just the spelling and grammar mistakes in the last half of the book that has made me knock off that star... hold on while I put it on this blog, my site and Amazon... BBS.
➰➰➰

That's the review sorted and I've just taken some photos of the puppy dog, so I'm gonna resize, code and upload them to my homepage then head to bed for the night, I reckon.
➰➰➰

That's the photos resized and coded, just waiting for my FTP programme to load up now so that I can get them all uploaded and head to bed.
➰➰➰

Photos are up now, so I'm heading to bed... nite nite orl.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment