Wednesday 10 June 2020

Wednesday 10th June 2020

Today is gonna be soooo weird.  I've already dosed myself up with my morning pills and started the weekly virus scan but I'm already missing walking the puppy dog 🐶 and it's only been 24 hours since our last one, but it was our routine... I'd wake up, come downstairs, the puppy would take me for a stroll then I'd feed her and let her out the back for a poo 💩.  Today is gonna be sooo weird not being walked twice by her.

I've just been reminded to that I need to read and review a book today, so I'm gonna get started on that straight away, before I forget.
➰➰➰

Just fed the puppy and let her out for her daily poo, so time to keep on reading now.
➰➰➰

Virus scan has just finished... still free of nasties, so time for the weekly backup now, then I can check my email for the first time today.
➰➰➰

11.40am and the backups have just started, so we'll find out how long they take thiis week... assuming I remember to update this blog of course 🤣
➰➰➰

Just over an hour later and the documents are still being backed up, but I've gotta restart my browser now 'cos my other blog is misbehaving and won't let me post the book review  😞
➰➰➰

Back now.  The review is up on my writing blog, I've got my zoop for lunch which I need to put into Fitbit and then I've just gotta code and upload the review to the appropriate page on my writing site.
➰➰➰

Zoop's been added, so time to put up the review now.
➰➰➰

Review has been coded and uploaded and submitted to Amazon, just as the backups finished, so that took the best part of 2 hours to finish, but that still ain't bad going, considering it was about 40GB that I backed up❗

Time to put my external hard drive away and open my email programmes now, while I take my Calcium.
➰➰➰

That's the Calcium taken and my Fitbit charging up now so I've just gotta be patient now and not move off the sofa if it's not around my ankle.  Still feeling weird about not walking the puppy today.
➰➰➰

I can finally log back in to Equifax and I've updated my card so I'm back on track again now.  I've been with them since May 2015 and spent getting on for £500 over those 5 years just with Equifax alone, which Steve doesn't understand why I've spent that much, but it's peace of mind for me which is priceless to me.  It keeps an eye on my social media and scans for my email address etc being used on the internet.  Seeing my credit score gradually increase from crimson to green has been really reassuring too.  Yes, it's a lot of money to spend but it's sooo worth it for me and my sense of security both online and with my money IRL too.  I couldn't be without online/mobile banking and my Equifax account now, same with AVG and an internet connection - they all keep my paranoia in check and makes me feel so much more secure and safe and it's one less thing for my psychosis to cling on to now.
➰➰➰

Had a quick stroll out in the back yard so that my legs don't sieze up in the 2 weeks I'm required to self-isolate before the surgery and I've taken my last two pills of the day, so time to start winding down a bit now.
➰➰➰

Heading to beddy-byes 🛌 now, but I'll be back tomorrow 'cos I've got two more books to read and review lol

Night night all.  See you tomorrow.  💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment