Sunday 14 June 2020

Sunday 14th March 2020

Mornin' all.  How are you all doing today❓

I've already taken all my pills for the day, just got my evening two to take now then that's it for the day.  It's Sunday, so time to put the rubbish and recycling out... hoping to leave it until the puppy has been out for her poo, so that it's not left out there for a week.  I'm gonna go and feed her now then hopefully 🤞 she'll go out the back and we can put everything out nice and early today.  Time for me to read a children's book after that, which'll keep me busy for the rest of the day.
➰➰➰

That's the puppy fed and I think she's just taken herself out for a poo, so as soon as Steve wakes up we can get everything sorted for this week.
➰➰➰

Blimey Charlie... it's 9.30am 🕤 and the rubbish and recycling are out already❗  There are literally 4 pop bottles and a half-full black bag which covers half of the bottom of the rubbish sack and about a third of the way up it too this week... that's the least we've ever put out I think, and I've been self-isolating since Tuesday afternoon, so I was kinda thinking there would be more rubbish, rather than less and definitely more recycling 'cos I've been drinking more.  WTG us❗
➰➰➰

Time to read the book now then...
➰➰➰


Jeez Louise, it's painful to read because there are so many errors in it.  I've read 40 pages out of the 142 and it's already below 1 star, so I'm giving up on the book already and not wasting any more of my time on it.  Not a happy bunny 🐇 now 😔
➰➰➰

It's not even released until 1st September so it's not like there was any rush for me to even read the dratted thing... I rushed my lunch so that I could get through it too - even less happy about it now❗

Gonna release the tension and frustration by coding and uploading the photos I took this morning.
➰➰➰

OK, photos are up now and I'm a little more positive now, so I'm gonna try walking off the last bit by strolling up and down the back yard for a while... hoping to get to my minimum steps today for the first time since Tuesday afternoon when I was told by the hospital to self-isolate for the next 14 days before going in.
➰➰➰

Just come in and I'm 137 steps short of my target, so I'm off out again to try and hit it before I head to bed.  If my maths is right, if I do 25 laps an hour I'll hit the standard target of 250 steps an hour and it'll stop my legs from siezing up when I have to walk into the hospital and it won't be so much of a shock to the system when I'm finally allowed to take her out for her daily walks again.

Gonna go out and do another 10 or 15 laps to try and hit my target... BBS.
➰➰➰

Yaaay❗  I've hit my daily steps target for the first time again and I've done three hours with at least 250 steps an hour, so that's what I was aiming for.  I'm thinking I'll do 10 laps each time I go to the bathroom as well as at least one more set of laps an hour to try and get purple circles in each of the 14 hours starting tomorrow... means I've gotta start at 6am 🕕 and go all the way through to 7pm 🕖 though 🤣
➰➰➰

Gonna head to bed now... bet I'll still be awake at 10pm 🕙 though 🤣

Nite nite orl 💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment