Saturday 27 June 2020

Saturday 27th June 2020

Mornin' all.

Taken the puppy for her walk and it was just starting to spit with rain by the time we came home which'll hopefully cool the temperature down a bit... I just don't want thunder and lightning is all.

I saw a magpie on the roof opposite where we were walking, so I hope that it's not a signal that someone in the street has passed away.

I've taken my pills and gone out for the first few lengths of the back yard and it was raining pretty heavily, so I hope it was just a short, sharp, shower and it'll move off before the second set of lengths.
➰➰➰

Just done my second set of lengths and it's totally hosing it down out there now, so I'm totally drenched through❗  I hope Steve doesn't put the fan on today.
➰➰➰

He's just made me a coffee, put the fan on and opened the window too, so I'm gonna freeze now 'cos I'm drenched through and sitting here with soggy clothes on, but Steve doesn't care about that - as long as he gets what he wants then the rest of us can fuck off.
➰➰➰

11am 🕚 lengths done and it's stopped raining now, thankfully.  We're having "crisps and fruit and stuff" for lunch and Steve's promised that I'll have egg sandwiches and he'll have scrambled eggs for lunch tomorrow, bet we won't though.
➰➰➰

Just had to put my cardigan on because I'm so wet and cold.  Thankfully Steve's turned the fan off now, but the window is still wide open.
➰➰➰

Sorry about no updates since this morning, I was taking part in my second ever scrawl crawl and have been busy planning my next novel ever since❗  I'm hoping to be half way through by the time I head to bed tonight and the other half finished before lunchtime tomorrow then I've got another book to read and review tomorrow afternoon... busy, busy, busy.
➰➰➰

Taken my last two pills of the day, so almost time for my last lengths of the day.  I'm trying to improve my posture and I've just got the upper third of my back to straighten now, after being slouched for the last 30-odd years then I'll be proud of my lack of height again, instead of looking shorter and older than I really am.
➰➰➰

Just got back from walking the puppy for the second time today.  Her panting really was just the heat, so I'll only take her for the second stroll if she hasn't been panting for the majority of the day... if she has, it'll just be the first early stroll and we'll leave it at that.
➰➰➰

Just planned out chapter 25 of 60, so that seems as good a place as any to stop and head to bed for the night.  Just wanna check up on the maximum word count I'm allowed first, then that's me going upstairs until the morning.
➰➰➰

Oooh❗  I've saved myself 5,000 words and 6 chapters by checking on the word counts, which means I'm 2 chapters shy of half way through planning it now❗  Yaaay❗

Gonna head to bed now that I've discovered that... nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment