Monday 15 June 2020

Monday 15th June 2020

Mornin' all.

The rubbish has been taken already and it's not even 8am 🕗 yet❗  There seems to have been another update to the blogger site overnight and I now can't move the icons dialogue box over so I'll have to click on the smiley face every time I want to put an icon in a blog post now 😞 - so that's 3 times in this paragraph alone already... not happy, blogger❗❗

Time to take my pills now...
➰➰➰

OK, pills taken and I forgot to refil the box yesterday so I had to do it while I was taking my pills this morning.  TBH, I think I prefer it like that though 'cos it means I can keep better track of which pills have gone in and which haven't, so might try it like that again next week just in case this morning's refilling was just a fluke.

Taken a few photos of the sleepy puppy so time to put them up on my site now.
➰➰➰

Even more photos of the puppy dog that I'll put up after I've had my zoop.
➰➰➰

OK, zoop drunk, photos up on my site so time for a stroll around the back yard now... wanna try and do 30 laps an hour so that I can hit the 250 steps an hour.
➰➰➰

Laps done and I hit this hour's 250 steps so I can relax for the rest of the hour now.
➰➰➰

Just hit another 250 steps, just before the end of the hour, so got a few minutes to recover before I attempt them again.  I'm just trying to prepare myself for the hospital thing next week is all... I'd prefer to prepare unnecessarily than not prepare and severely regret it when I get there.
➰➰➰

OK, it's 5pm 🕔 so time for this hour's steps now.
➰➰➰

Why on earth didn't I start doing this last week❓❓  I'm completely wiped out now and my legs are killing me... why didn't I wait for a little bit between the two sessions to let my body recover from the first session before starting on the second❓  Gonna go out again at 6pm 🕕 and for the final time of the day at 7pm 🕖 then head upstairs to do the sit-ups and leg raises then hopefully it won't take me long to fall asleep tonight.
➰➰➰

That's the 6pm stroll sorted... that's every hour for the last four hours now, which is fantastic going by me.  Might struggle with the 7pm one, and I'm hoping to do 30 laps every hour from the time I come down here tomorrow until the last one at 7pm again... it's just the getting motivated to do it that's the biggest problem, but when I've found that motivation I'm good to go.  Done just over half the amount of steps I did last Monday, but tomorrow lunchtime will be 7 days of self-isolation and only 7 left to go... I can do this, now that I'm almost over the hump and since doing laps of our yard, I've built up a small amount of confidence in my walking abilities too.
➰➰➰

That's my pills taken, so time for the final stroll of the day now.
➰➰➰

That's me all walked out for the day now.  I even did my best to keep my head up instead of staring at the ground 👌

I've got a third of me mug of tea left so I'm gonna drink that then head to bed I reckon.
➰➰➰

That's the mug finished so time for beddy-byes now.  See you all tomorrow at some point.

Nite nite orl 💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment