Thursday 11 June 2020

Thursday 11th June 2020

Morning all.  How are you doing today❔

I'm currently charging up my wrist fitness tracker with the heart rate and blood pressure abilities and I've gotta take my pills too, so hold on while I do that now...
➰➰➰

That's me dosed up until this evening now.  Taking the pills was fine, but I dropped the cap of the squash bottle 3 flippin' times❕❕
➰➰➰

Burger patties, chips (fries🍟 for my American readers 👍) and hopefully veggies for lunch today, yumsk 🤤.
➰➰➰

Sounds like Steve's getting our lunch ready, so I'm gonna put my laptop on the floor in eager anticipation now.  BBS.
➰➰➰

That was so good - vegetarian vegetable burger, chips and lashings of tomato sauce... no veggies unfortunately, but that's OK 'cos there were plenty in the burgers 🤣.  According to the Fitbit app, I'm right on target with the calories in versus the calories out, which is great going by me so far.  I've got 545 calories left for the day, but doubt I'll eat anything else for the rest of the day now.

Also got a letter from the hospital with a pre-anaesthetic telephone appointment on Wednesday.  Dunno about you, but surely they should do most things like that over the telephone instead of taking up an appointment that could be used for someone who needs something done that has to be in person... like they did with my prescription review a few months back - a 5 minute call from the pharmacist rather than taking up a fifteen minute appointment with a doctor.  The pharmacist said I needed to get my blood pressure checked because of one of my prescriptions, but other than that it was all sorted in five minutes and now that I've got the ability to check my own blood pressure and heart rate, if that's reliable then I'll be able to do it totally over the phone and check my own blood pressure while I'm talking to them which'll save an appointment slot for someone who needs to be seen in person for blood tests or blood sugar tests or weight checks or smears or whatever else❕  I'm all for freeing up appointment slots wherever possible❕
➰➰➰

I'm absolutely wiped out for some bizarre reason, so I'm gonna take my pills a touch early and head to bed for another early night I reckon.  Achieved absolutely nothing today, but that's OK... tomorrow is a new day to try again.
➰➰➰

OK, pills taken and I'm gonna head to bed now.  Nowt's happening until the evening, so I'll be able to hopefully get lost in another book and review it before I head to bed tomorrow.  For today though, I'm gonna publish this and head to bed... nite nite orl.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment