Monday 29 June 2020

Monday 29th June 2020

Mornin' all.

I've taken the puppy out for her marathon Monday stroll and managed to get 3 blobs on the Fitbit app, so I can recover until it's time for the first stroll up and down in our back yard. We are both totally wiped out, so doubt either of us will be moving very far today.

I'm gonna take my pills and have a banana to try and help me to recover... I'm gonna need all the help I can get today❗ 😉
➰➰➰

OK, that's the first few lengths done but my legs are still wobbly, so I don't plan on moving off the sofa for anything other that visits to the toilet for the next hour 'cos it just won't be safe.
➰➰➰

Second set done, so it really is time for my pills at the bare minimum now.
➰➰➰

Pills are finally taken but I'm wobbly now 'cos I've just brought the rubbish and recycling in.  Gonna do my mid-day lengths then I really will be having a banana❗❗
➰➰➰

Had the banana at last and it's already working its magic on me... I love being able to sort minor things with certain food and drink... ginger beer for nausea and banana for energy are my current go-to's and it saves the NHS prescribing pills that I don't need to take regularly... the natural things are faster working than pills too - usually within a couple of minutes❗
➰➰➰

Had 4 pieces of fruit today and there are only 2 pears, 2 bananas and an apple left since Friday.  It didn't seem possible to get through so much on Friday, but now I'm thinking there's nowhere near enough to last us both 🙄  I've got to significantly increase my amount of calories so that I don't lose too much weight, but fruit doesn't seem to be very calorie rich... maybe I should get a box of breakfast biscuits again to see if they increase my calories enough❓
➰➰➰

I've just taken my last two pills of the day, 2 hours late, so I'm gonna start shutting down now in case they kick in faster than usual.

Nite nite orl 💤.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment