Tuesday 23 November 2021

Just moved the 'bribery bag' out of the kitchen

We've got 2 bags that I bought from the Dogs Trust either at the end of last year or beginning of this year to store our biscuit supply in, but we've only really been using one of the bags for a good chunk of that time, so I've brought the second bag in here to store Steve's bribes in... it's already got four or five Turkish Delights in it and I've ordered 20 Jelly Belly Pyramid bags, a multipack of mini Toblerones, and another 21 choccie Turkish Delights which'll hopefully be enough inspiration for him to start cooking regularly again.


If necessary I'll reward him on Monday's, Wednesday's, Friday's and Sunday's at least to start with then take it from there, so that nothing goes to waste initially and it means that my carer would only have 3 days a week where he wasn't bribed/rewarded.  If that works, then I'll take out the Monday bribe, then the Wednesday one until he's back to cooking every day again.


It shouldn't have to be like that, but it is what it is I guess 🤷


No comments:

Post a Comment