Friday 19 November 2021

Mornin' all

I was wrong last night about finishing caring for my carer... I had to stay up and keep caring for him until getting on for 9pm so managed 11 hours and 38 minutes of care by the time I headed to bed last night and I've already cared for him for over an hour this morning too.


This morning's virus scan was thankfully clear again and I've made breakfast for both of us, so I'll take my morning pills while I'm waiting for my carer to finish his juice so that I can take both bottles ou at the same time.


My carer is still open to cooking the pizza's for us at lunchtime and potentially porridge on Sunday, but I'm not holding my breath about that lol


He wasted a whole loaf of bread and a packet of his meat yesterday, so that's the best part of £3 wasted overnight because my carer made his sandwiches for his tea, brought the plateful in here, discovered that the bread was "past its best" so didn't eat more than a mouthful and left it for me to tidy up after him when I woke up this morning and decided to get rid of the whole loaf of bread instead.  I know that £3 doesn't sound like a big amount, but it's 16% of our weekly food budget totally gone to waste!


My carer has just drunk his juice, so I'd best take his bottle through to be recycled again.  He's already dozing, so I'll be keeping an eye on him while he's asleep when I get back in here and means that he might be unwilling to cook our lunches after all.  I hope I'm wrong, but don't think I will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment